Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is where it starts....

Today is the day i start an addiction that will probably keep my up late at night and begin early mornings. I've loved reading blogs, but never considered starting mine until now. I've reached a new point in my life where family means more to me than ever before. During my time of engagement to my awesome husband, i read blogs on "the perfect wedding", when i sparked an interest in photography i read blogs on "the perfect picture", when i found out we were expecting i read blogs on "parenting", now that i have my husband, have my camera, and have my child, i find it interesting to read the lives of other mothers. I find myself laughing at their day to day activities, crying over pictures, relating to lots of experiences, and finally i wanted to share the life of an everyday, WOLFRUM!

I'll start off my saying, i am the worst person with grammar, but english was one of my favorite classes. I will be completely honest about every experience and activity right down to its every detail!=) I am a blogging virgin so I will promise to improve!

Since I am writing this during my sons nap time it is only appropriate to bring him up first!
The love and the light of my life is my son. He was born on veterans day and has ever since made me laugh, made me mad, made me cry and made me look forward to everyday. I am a picture whore and find myself with the lense in his face 90% of the day. (luckly we now use digital cameras)!

The man of the hour -Grady David Wolfrum [aka "G"]


Grady was born on 11.11.10 weighing in a whoping 8lbs 5oz and 20.75in long. I was in labor for 22 hours and being the drug addict that I am will forever live by saying "the epidural saved me"! 
With all joking aside I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is now 2 months and 1 day old, smiles and laughs, kicks those legs as if he's running a marathon and coo's with complete delight. He is sleeping through the night for my husband and I and when he's not sleeping he's enjoying checking out the house and sucking on his pacifier as if i'd never give it back to him again. There will be 6 gazillion posts of him in the near future, i can see it!

TODAY:
Today consisted of the regular 9:30am feeding. Grady's a morning baby, so his smiles already start the day off right. The dog, Remi is also a morning person because we have a den of rabbits hiding under the shed. Every chance she gets shes whinning wanting to go outside. When she does finally annoy us long enough, she'll creep out the font door and bust out to the shed as if she had a rocket strapped to her backside. She has yet to succeed, but she is determined! FINALLY- Jonathan came home for his lunch break at noon. He started off with his usual question "what are you eating"...i know its because he wants me to make his lunch along with mine while feeding the baby, letting remi out to pee (or chase rabits), washing bottles, folding towels, or picking up his dirty socks! needless to say, we ate leftovers, he zapped it with the microwave as I finally fit a shower in! I'm determined today to break out the ol' Nikon and get some pics of Daddy and Grady in the snow. we'll see if i can accomplish that! Grady is soon becoming a child of god. I feel like babies need to be baptised at birth or every month leads to another month, leading to another month and so on. or maybe just another month of being a bad mommy and not deciding when to do this thing!I always told myself i wouldn't be THAT PARENT, or THAT CATHOLIC, or THAT WIFE, but as every day passes i begin to realize im "that parent, that catholic, and that wife"!

Thats it for now!;) will update soon!
Love & Laughter
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment