Monday, January 17, 2011

Road Trip!

What a fun filled weekend. The family packed up in the yukon and took a trip to Indianapolis, IN to watch my brother-in-law play basketball verse Franklin College. We left with a BIG "W", and my brother-in-law made us jump out of our seats with a last minute shot in overtime! We're so proud of Logan, and he never seizes to amaze us. He's all Jonathan talks about aside from hunting during the winter! He's a natural born athlete who we look forward to cheering for and supporting all winter long. He puts on one awesome show!NOT DONE BRAGGING.....

This is an older post of player of the week, he also pulled one in this week and got a certificate to Scotty's, hopefully he doesn't forget about his ol' brother and sister-in-law!;)

Go Logan! One of Logan's drives to the basket this wknd to bring in his 40pts. Props to his teammates too, they do a great job at backing him up and always being there for him!
This is an oldie, but a goodie! I can't wait for uncle log to teach Grady how to dribble and shoot!

Aside from a great game of basketball we were able to relax at a friends house in Indy. They live right off the lake and it was beautiful to enjoy a nice glass of Mimosa with my mother-in-law and Kelly, while snacking and enjoying a weekend away. (then i fed Grady)! Big poppa wolfie made a purchase this weekend and bought a snowmobile. I was brought up around snowmobiles and loved riding them. Its a new thrill for Jonathan, and one we can enjoy doing together. We were able to catch some mommy and daddy time last night and rode around the back fields. we're going to have to buy snowmobile #2 soon, I'd love to race my hubby!=)
Grady also made a transition in his pacNplay. he is no longer in the nice cozy bouncer piece but instead on the flatter mattress. He's starting to gain some extra "rolls" and his butt is starting to touch the mattress. He's adjusting well. He's starting to become more alert with his toys, sounds and colors. I broke down and bought him a book. Jonathan says it didn't have to be a 14 dollar book, but who's lookin anyway!;)
my cutie-pa-tootie!

morning play time.
Grady David Wolfrum
I wish I had a remi story to tell, but we left her home this weekend. Aside from the massive amount of hair I had to sweep up from just 2 nights away she did great. Rest assured I'm sure she will jimmy something up tonight or tomorrow for me to share. Until then!
Love & Laughter,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment